Saturday, July 28, 2012

Welcome!


Welcome to my blog: A Stylish Transition.

Hello, I’ll get things started with a brief introduction. My name is Kayci and I’m a 28-year-old transitioning trans-women who enjoys fashion and style amongst many other interests. I’m almost half a year into hormone replacement therapy and plan on fully transitioning with hopes of going full-time a year or so from now. I’m writing this blog in hopes of developing my style further and learning as I do. I also want to share the things I learn with others as I’m sure many of you out there have similar experiences.

If you’re curious to get to know me better check out the “7 Questions” video I made for wehappytrans* on my youtube channel.

I’m excited to start blogging and I have quite a few ideas for future content. Hopefully this can become an interactive and supportive place for everyone to explore our own styles.

No comments:

Post a Comment